Hey Cupcake....


Hi all..

Well... what a crazy night here at Lewiston... the sky is black, the thunder & lightening is doing its thing in spectacular fashion, rain is coming down pretty hard and it is very warm... awesome tropical weather... but here in little old Adelaide... the 'light show' is simply stunning here in the middle of farmland!

...oh... did I mention all the 'fuzzies' are going berserk? Well.. my big 65kg sook (Chewie) is trying to jam his big hairy butt under my legs... and who knows where the cat is... hiding somewhere!

I feel sorry for the poor farmer in our land behind our property... he is still out there on his harvester... good thing he has good lights.. trying, I guess, to save what crops he can before the ridiculously heavy rain predicted for tomorrow hits... I hope he will call it quits soon...

Amongst all this noise of thunder... (great atmosphere)... I wanted to share a card I made for a friend using an awesome Cupcake stamp from Deep Red... love it as it is soooo detailed... and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Kaszazz...





Well.. I guess I had better go outside and give my son a hand at 'battening down the hatches' and saving what we can from this feral weather...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments