Wanderlust Journey... Week 2...


Morning all..

I quickly wanted to share my latest creation inspired by the very talented Kate Crane... she was a guest teacher at Wanderlust 2016...

This week was all about using the paint to stamp, texture and layer... sooo much fun and very rewarding at the end of it all... I am hoping to take this further and make cards with this style... stay tuned... I have the next 2 days off for some serious crafting... woo hooo!!









Well... time for work... mmm... necessary evil...

Till next time,
Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm doing wanderlust too. I love your use of words in this beautiful book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen... how awesome is this whole adventure? Lovin every minute of it... especially chatting to new people... I work in an Art Shop so every day I'm constantly surrounded by all the 'yummy' materials... shame I have to work there and not 'play'... Love your blog too... your work is fabulous... beautiful photos!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment