Wanderlust Journey. .. Week 4...


Hi all...

This weeks lesson was taught by the very talented Teresa McFayden... called 'A Fruitful Year'...
It was all about still life painting... I have never painted a still life before so this was a bit out of my comfort zone... It was all about composition as well as the actual painting...

I chose purple figs... no surprise to those of you who know me and know that I am completely obsessed by the colour purple... we have a few of these fig trees growing on our property... not only do they taste awesome they look amazing... I can't wait till we are picking these little babies...

so... here is my painting... called... 'The Purple Fig'... (no surprise there... but it needed a name...)







I just have to say this whole Wanderlust Journey has completely blown me away... I have met some amazing people... learnt some invaluable lessons and have produced some pieces that may have never attempted... for anyone who needs that challenge I would recommend jump on board... you will love it... the link is on the right hand side...

Well, that's it from me for now... might go out and make some cards... haven't done that in a while...

Till next time...

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. For some one who never ever painted a still life you did a really stunning job. You are talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Deb! I'm very glad that you shared link to your blog, now I can enjoy more of your artworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color work.....just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment