High Flow Painting...



Morning all...

This 'Purple Planet' painting was a bit of a nightmare for me.... I have painted lots of smaller paintings using the High Flow Paints & Medium and all turned out perfect... next... the big (expensive) 30" round canvas... LOTS of paint & Medium... and then the tears!!! The first pour did hideous things as I left my air conditioner on... hot humid day... VERY cold air... did not end well... second pour... mmm... not too bad but thought I would add some more... before work naturally!!! So, after using a whole bottle of pouring medium... this is the final product... quite pleased with it.... for those of you who know me... no surprise about the colour...





...the closer you look... the more amazing patterns you see....

Time for me to think about getting ready for work.... would much rather play in my Craft Room.... mind you... I was 'playing' in there all day yesterday.... didn't even have a shower or get dressed... ahhh... the perfect day!

Till next time... 
Luv Deb x