Monday, 8 August 2016

Birds of a Feather...



Hi all...
its been a while since I last popped in to say hello... I have been busy painting, playing and doing 'yummy' things in my studio... so I thought it was time to start sharing some of the bits I have been creating....

These little 'Feathered' watercolour pics were done using our new Dr. Ph Martin Hydrus liquid Watercolours... LOVE these!!! Very intense and awesome to use... so I spent the afternoon painting... when I get around to it I will turn them all into cards...





















Well... that's it for now...
More coming soon...

Luv Deb x

In case you missed it...

Wanderlust Challenge... January....

Hi all... Well... I managed to finish my first Wanderlust Challenge piece in the middle of a storm! I have been fighting wind &...