Wilddori Day of the Dead Kitties...


Mornin' all...

I just wanted to fill you all in on what has been taking all my time... I have been madly making these wonderful fabric travelers Journals... or fauxdoris as they are sometimes called. I fell in love with the whole Midori Travelers Journal experience and with my love of scrumptious fabrics... I couldn't stop making them!!! Just fill them with whatever inserts you wish... (yes... I have been frantically making the inserts as well...) and record, list, sketch, coordinate, write any thing that you want... they feel amazing as I have used heavy duty stabilizer to reinforce the cover so your inserts will be protected in a flexible yummy cover... nice!!!

This one pictured is called 'Day of the Dead Kitties Wilddori'... Meow....







...these little cuties... fondly called Wilddoris... will soon be available for sale on the Wild Wicks website which is currently being upgraded... its nearly here!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!

Watch this space!

Till next time...

Luv Deb X


Comments