The Earth Laughs in Flowers


Welcome to Debs Craft Shed!!! Well after much frustration, perseverance and many hours of YouTube watching and learning I finally finished setting up my blog... I'm not exactly the blog expert so a lot of research was needed! I wanted a place to share my healthy addiction of all things crafty with fellow addicts... Debs Craft Shed is sort of my version of the 'Man Cave'... a place to escape and enjoy!!
My first creations were made using 'Fabulous Florets' stamp set from the Stampin Up! Summer Mini Catalogue.. lovin' this stamp set!
Enjoy your Day!
Luv Deb x
Stampin Up! Products
Stamp Set - Fabulous Florets
Paper - card stock Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink - Old Olive
Embossing Folders - Square Lattice, Perfect Polka Dots
Other -Aqua Painters, Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals

Comments