Nanna's Garden


Hi all,
This little card has caused me much grief... not in the actual doing but getting it photographed!!
The first rule in card making... do NOT drink red wine while working... if you have to... place glass on a completely seperate table!
Anyway, this is actually card #2 in my attempt (card #1 is in the bin smelling suspiciously of red grapes... mmmm... I wonder why..) in showing you the cute little hydrangeas made with a heart punch as seen on Valitas Designs and Fresh Folds... She does some amazing work!! You have to check it out!
This is my version... it reminds me of 'Nanna's Garden"... I promised you all more flowers...
Hope you all like it.
Enjoy the day,
... remember no red wine...
 Luv Deb x





Stampin Up! Products
Paper - Card Stock Whisper White, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
Ink - Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
Other - Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges, Bone Folder
Other Products
Punch - Heart, Martha Stewart Leaf
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Other - Perfect Pearls Lavender Lace


Comments