Something Sweet


Hi De Ho my fellow crafties,
Well this Something Sweet stamp set has bought me much joy... It gave me an excuse to buy... yes... you guessed it... chocolate. Not that need an excuse, but I probably got a bit carried away. Well, I need to experiment... and have a variety to choose from. These cute little delicious babies were mini M&Ms. Gotta love these!!! I also got normal M&Ms, Malteasers, Jelly Beans, and Cool Mints... I told you, I need to experiment... stay tuned... and if they don't work, well... what a shame I just have to eat them!




I made an escape route for the 'yummies'... so the receiver can still keep the card.  Anyway, I have to go as I can hear the voices from the open M&M packet, you know the ones, 'Eat me, eat me...' I just don't want to disappoint. Will chat to you all soon.
Enjoy your day,
Luv Deb x




Stampin Up Products
Stamp Set - Something Sweet
Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Real Red, DSP Brights
Ink - Real Red, Basic Black
Punch - 4.4 cm / 1-3/4" Circle Punch
Other - Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Circle Treat Cup
Other Products
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Other - Brad, Ribbon...& M&Ms

Comments