Baby Critters


Hi Fellow Crafties...

I just wanted to share these cute little critters I discovered when I was rifling through my box of cards I made a while ago... I forgot all about these little guys... I was actually looking for a baby card and thought one of these would be the perfect choice for some friends who have just had their first baby... congratulations on the safe arrival of Maximilian...
Well, all I can say is that I love my box of emergency cards.. they have served me well... and the receiver is getting a 'Deb' original... as well as one less trip to the shops...
Unfortunately I can't share too much info about the materials used... too many sleeps ago to recall.. and too many glasses of red!!! hee hee...

Anyway, hope you are all inspired to do some baby cards a little bit out of the ordinary... the arrivals of the pink, wrinkly, screaming, precious little munchkins deserve special cards celebrating their arrival...

Until next time,
Luv Deb x







Comments