Sweet Pea


Hi Fellow Crafties,

Well, its been a couple of weeks since we last chatted... I've been sweating it out painting my sons new bedroom... his old one is going to be... wait for it... my NEW CRAFT ROOM!!!!! YAY!!!
I will try and show you photos of the progress once I start... will be a busy week or two ahead!!
Anyway, I did manage to make a few cards for 'show & tell'. I spotted how to make these cute sweet peas on youtube.. I'm sharing the love of how to make these to any one who will stand still long enough to listen to my ramblings.  They were made using the Stampin Up! Butterfly punch. The background was made with one of the stamps from the Fresh Vintage Stamp as featured in the upcoming Sale-A-Brate catalogue. If you want to know how to get this stamp set as well as other goodies for free, check out the Sale-A-Bration catalogue link and info link on the right...

Until next time, happy crafting,

Love Deb x






Stampin Up! Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive
Punch - Butterfly
Stamp Set - Fresh Vintage
Other - Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals

Other Products

Embossing Folders - Tim Holtz
Punch - Martha Stewart

Comments