Butterfly Album


Hi Fellow Crafties...

I wanted to share my 'homework'.... I am fortunate enough to work in a craft shop (Riot Art & Craft) and every couple of weeks we are set a challenge... this weeks is anything 'Butterflys'. We are only able to use stock that we sell in store... mmm... its such a chore... not!!!  Anyway, we sell cute little chipboard albums and just had a new range of scrapbook pads. Perfect timing for the challenge. I used some of my favourite family pics... including my 'furies' Max (dog) & Kiara (princess kitty)...













Well, that's just a glimpse of my wonderful family... I'm extremely blessed.

I might have to buy another chipboard album... it was so much fun to do. The next version will be a completely blinged, embossed, stamped and bejewelled version... one where I get to play with all my toys at home...

Have to go to work now...

Enjoy your day
Luv Deb x


Comments

Post a Comment