French Foliage


Hi all...
Just returned home from watching Battleship... awesome movie... great night out with my son & other half... now... with cuppa in hand, I thought I would quickly show you a couple of my latest cards... while on the subject of boys...



These cards were done using the Stampin' Up! French Foliage Stamp Set. Looooove this set.. I'm thinking of heaps of cool things to do with this baby!!!

Now card #2...




Well, Its getting late, time for some zzzzz's

Till next time, keep craftin',
Luv Deb x

Stampin' Up! Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set - French Foliage
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Aqua Painter

Other Products

Stamp Set - Kaisercraft
Embossing Folders - Tim Holtz
Other - Ribbon, Brads

Comments