Lovely as a Tree


Hi Crafties...

Still on the subject of colouring in... this card was done with the Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree stamp set... this is more my kind of colouring in... it was done with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils. Looove them!!!!

Well Dad, when you read this... no, its not going to be your Fathers Day card... where's the fun in that... I want your card to be a surprise... hee hee...



I know with Mothers Day round the corner I should be doing Mothers Day cards... yes... they are coming, but till then I wanted to do a few 'Man' cards... can't forget the boys in our lives!
I have some new 'Boy' Stampin' Up! stamps sets on the way... bit excited!!
Stay tuned..

Enjoy the Day...
Luv Deb x

Stampin Up Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Old Olive
Stamp Set - Lovely as a Tree
Other - Aqua Marker, Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Sizzex Big Shot

Other Products

Paper - Asst Papers
Embossing Folder - Couture Creations - Royalty
Other - Brads, Derwent Watercolour Pencils

Comments

Post a Comment