Thinking Frogs



Hi All,
Well... this is just a quick blog to share the card I make for a friend of my other half... just to send warm wishes and friendship... all I can say is 'go the eyelash goggle eyes!!!' Gotta love 'em.. It was a card to simply to put a smile on their faces... and simply make them feel good... Hope it worked...




Well my friends... my Stampin' Up! order is waiting for my undivided attention... I can hear the voices calling from the box...

Will chat soon.... very soon...
Luv Deb x


Stampin' Up Products

Paper - Cardstock Whisper White, Old Olive, Designer Series Paper Brights
Ink - Old Olive
Other - Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, 3.5cm Round Punch

Other Products

Stamp Set - Kaszazz, Kaisercraft
Punch - Small Daisy, Oval
Embossing Folder - Tim Holtz


Comments

Post a Comment