Happy Mothers Day!


Hi Fellow Crafties... & most importantly 'Happy Mothers Day Mum'...

I just wanted to make mum an extra special Mothers Day Card... so hence, the exploding box came to the rescue. I used the Stampin' Up! Summer Solstice Stamp Set.... so perfect for the job!!!
I will let the box speak for its self... heaps of fun to make.








Its funny... now I have done a couple of these boxes... I find myself looking at my stamps in a different light... how will that look like suspended... oh yer.. not to mentions I simply refuse to throw out any piece of acetate, plastic, etc that I think I can use.  Nothing like recycling...

Dad... if you are reading this before I give this box to mum... please don't show her this post till after... thanks!


Well, its getting late & I can hear my bed calling...
Till next time...

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Just a quick comment - mum loved it and as usual Deb you did a fantastic Job! Love this card and the effect it gives to the person receiveing it! Love Robyn xxxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment