Spoon Bloom


Hi All,

Not much card making today but I was on a flower mission... in between a million loads of washing... well not quite that many but it sure felt like it!!! I stumbled across some tutorials of flowers made with plastic spoons!!! Life would be mighty boring for the craft addicts if we didn't have the Internet!!! So off I went to the bargain store around the corner for my $2 bag of plastic spoons.

This is the link to one of the sites I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zpiD3ODg3k

This is definitely a craft that needs to be either done outside or in a VERY ventilated area! Not something I would do on a daily basis, but fun anyway..
Instead of a candle, I used my trusty heat gun instead & it worked a treat!




If you have some old spoons laying around left over from a party, give this one a go. I would like to try a flatter smaller version down the track to use on cards..

Enjoy your day,
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. OMG Deb! you will try anything and succeed! I am so proud of you - they are awesome! I will have to try! LOL! Love Robyn xxxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment