The Furries...


Hi De Ho Fellow Craft Addicts..

Well.... I haven't gone into hiding... just been busy painting, card making and mask making.... nothing finished yet to blog so I thought I would just say hi... 'Hi!' and share a picture of the 'Furries'...
Kiara is my demanding diva of a kitty... and Maximus Decimus Meridius... Max for short... (you can tell I come from a household of boys... boy type movie names...mmmm.....) is the schnauzer...

As you can see... they are extremely energetic... NOT!!!



Maxie is a simple little creature... unlike the ever demanding Mzzz Kiara!!! I have had quite a few cats in my years (I used to feed all the strays as a kid... sorry Mum & Dad) but this little creature is a breed of her own!!!!! She is part ragdoll and part Persian... and a whole lot of attitude... she is affectionate to the point of suffocating but I wouldn't have it any other way... LOVE her to bits...

Anyway had better go and finish some crafty bits so I can blog them for you all...

Keep on crafting...
Luv Deb x

Comments