Time for Dad



Hi my Crafting Friends..

Well this last week has been pretty hectic for me... I've been feeling pretty hideous with some unknown aliment... having had many trips to doctors, dentists, hospital etc I'm  still none the wiser... a lot less money in the bank and very frustrated as no cure in the immediate future!!!  The hunt continues... natropath is next on the long list...

So on to plan 'B' .... for today anyway... I opted for a bit of my own 'Deb' Medicine... my poor little craft room has been feeling a bit neglected lately as my days have been spent curled up on the lounge eating numerous Panadine Forte... and the other little pills to stop you being sick... that's always handy... so off I headed this afternoon to see what Mojo Monday has for offer... & hopefully get the creative juices flowing again...

This weeks MOJO252 sketch was a Round or Square... I opted for the square...
If I feel up to it I want to do a real girly one with the round sketch.. we have some awesome paper from work that I think will work nicely...
I played last week and had soooo much fun seeing the different versions of the one sketch. I love it how us little humans think so differently... life would be pretty boring if we didn't!!

Fathers Day is creeping up on us soon, so I thought I would do a 'Dads' version for my card this week... I dragged out one of my favourite Stampin' Up! Stamp sets 'Best Dad Ever'... love these little tie stamps... this is what I came up with...




Well, might grab a quick drink take my 'drugs'... (feels as though I am rattling as I walk!! ...hate the doctors...) & off to bed... back to work tomorrow...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Great masculine design. I, too, love the variety of ideas you see on Mojo Monday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds nasty! I love the little ties on this card. Isn't Mojo Monday the best?! Thanks for putting me onto it. Get well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abs... survived today at work... only just... as for the little ties, they from the Stampin up stamp set 'Best Dad Ever' ...love it!!! Im also going to attempt the round Mojo card. The paper is sitting in front of me saying 'Make me make me...' Those pesky voices that come from my craft room... too much to do and not enough time... Deb xxx

      Delete
  3. A great card Deb, love those little ties too, I do hope you feel better soon, and find just what the problem is, hugs Melx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment