True Loves Puzzle

Hi all...

This 'True Love' Puzzle card was made using the coolest punch... we just got it in at work... (if you want one, visit your nearest Riot Art & Craft store...) its a My Memories Jigsaw Puzzle Punch. There are sooo many things I want to make using this punch... this being the first of many...


I wanted to do a bit of a grungy feel to it and after rifling through my many drawers of paper, I found the perfect printed words paper... to that I added a bit of inking on the edges, ribbon & a punched heart finished off the look...
this is a definately a case of  'stay tuned for more'... had heaps of fun playing with this 'New Toy'...




Well, time for curling up in front of the box for me... not feeling 100% ...(not good as I have so many new toys to play with!!!) ... but at this stage, that is all this little craft addicted body can cope with...

Until next time...
Keep craftin'...

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Hi Deb, Wow! That looks great! What an awesome punch. I love the colours too.
    Abs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment