Going Going Gone!


Hi Fellow Craft Addicts..

Yes, its 7.30 and I'm escaping into my lovely little craft room for a little bit of therapy before work... there is still painting to be done in the bedroom but that's not sounding too appealing!!! I've woken up with a bit of a brain ache... I slept in there last night... probably shouldn't have, as it was a bit smelly with paint fumes... but the bed was sooo warm and yummy I couldn't bring my self to sleep in the cold spare bed... mmmm..... bed.... Torsten escaped to the lounge to escape the smell & paint tins etc.. smart boy!!! We shall see how it goes tonight... cant wait till its all finished. Gotta love renovating....

Well, back to crafty things...

As you probably already know, Stampin' Up! is releasing their new 2012-2013 Catalogue on 1st September... simply cannot wait!!!! To make room for all the new goodies, they will be retiring quite a few items... this is you last chance to pick up your favourites before they disappear!!!



Please contact me if you are wanting to purchase anything from these lists.... Just send me an email at debontoast@bigpond.com or phone 0409096861... easy. These are only available until stocks last so be quick before they are gone for good!!!

Well, time for a cuppa and contemplate doing a bit more painting before work... or maybe not...

Till next time

Luv Deb x

Comments