MOJO253


Morning all,

Things have been pretty hectic here this week... between work, wifely duties, painting the bedroom and general 'stuff' the craft room has  been a bit neglected.. well, I couldn't resist playing along with this weeks MOJO Monday challenge. That was a given, as I'm a bit addicted. Here is this weeks Sketch...


I originally intended to do a 'boy' card... but finished up doing this one. Well a girl can change her mind...
I used the Stampin' Up! Fabulous Florets stamp set in Whisper White Pacific Point & Wild Wasabi... added a little bling.. there you have it this weeks entry...





Well, time to get my act together... get ready for work...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x


Comments

  1. Hi Deb, ooooooo it's so pretty! I love that green :)

    Abs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abs... gotta luv Wild Wasabi... x

      Delete
  2. This looks fantastic Deb, great jobx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, had fun doing this one... got me out of my comfort zone.. I'm not much of an angle girl... gotta love Mojo Monday.. x

      Delete

Post a Comment