Happy Fathers Day!


Hi Fellow Craft Addicts...

Happy Fathers Day to all your 'Dads' out there... I spent a wonderful morning with mine having a yummy BBQ breakfast with all the frills... YUMMMMM!!!!!! I have the most awesome dad... what more can I say. He gave Robyn (my lovely sis) & I the most beautiful flowers just for being his daughters... very special.. thanks Dad... x

This card was for my Wonderful Amazing partner Torsten... 'dad' to Tanis...
I love them both madly and unconditionally. They are my entire life... I simply cannot put into words what they mean to me... Happy Fathers Day Sweetheart!!! I love you!

 
Saying that, I wanted to make something very special for him... something that suits him... he is a lover of anything tool orientated.. so the 'tool box' card won out. After 'googling' Tool Box Cards... I found a heap of different versions of the 'tool box'... this is my version using the Stampin' Up! Totally Tools stamp set... (now retired...)


 
I wasn't very good at hiding the card... he walked past my craft room and saw this on my table... so much for surprises... he loved it anyway...




 
 
I hope all the 'Dads' out there had a wonderful day with their sons &/or daughters... my favourite 'dad' saying would have to be...
Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a Dad...
Oh so true...
 
Till next time,
Luv Deb x


Comments

  1. THis is fantastic Deb, whats not to love with this lol, great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment