MOJO Monday 259


Hi my friends...

Its late at night, and due to paper crafting withdrawal, I've decided to do a quick Mojo Monday Card... something pretty simple... its all I can manage at this time of night!!! If I get the urge... and the time, I would like to do a 'Man' Card using this sketch... we shall see how we go...

This weeks sketch was just screaming out for another 'Betsy's Blossom' fix... so... out it came to play again. Simply love, love love this set!!! The colours were Baja Breeze & my favourite, Rich Razzleberry...

So... this weeks Mojo Monday sketch was... drum roll....



 

Well, would love to stay and chat... work tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep!!!
Till next time,

Love Deb x

Comments

  1. What a pretty colour combo! I'm starting to like Betsy's Blossoms now that I don't see it used all the time. I was on Betsy's Blossoms overload, but, deep down, I always really liked the images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I admit.. I do love this set...

      Delete
  2. Awesome job with the sketch. Love how you used a flower in place of the half circle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... as soon as I saw the circle, it gave me a great excuse to use this set.. again... :)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic card! I love that you stamped the big blossom instead of using paper. Very pretty and creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I love using that particular stamp... :)

      Delete
  4. Well you've done quite well for something really simple so late at night lol. great colours and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... not enough hours in the day sometimes to do cardmaking at a sensible hour... its all part of the addiction!!!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment