MOJO Monday 260


 
Good Morning all...

It's 8.44 in the morning and yes... I have made a card already... bit sad hey...
Anyway, It's Mojo Monday time for me... and today's card was for the 'Little Men' in your life... mind you the 'Little Man' in my life is already 6' tall and only 14 years old... not too little...

Here is the Mojo Sketch for this week... once again, I played it square...
 


 
If I feel the urge... (more than likely) I might try and do a round 'Little Princess' version... stay tuned..
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Hi Deb :) How cute! I love the little plane. Can I ask, which embossing machine do you use?

    Abs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdie Abs... Thanks for all your lovely comments...
      The embossing machine I use is the Sizzix Big Shot. I have a cuttlebug as well but would definately recommend a Big Shot. LOVE IT!!! The' folders in the 'Little Man' card are Stampin' Up! folders... the little mesh looking one (Square Lattice) is my all time favourite!! Soooo versatile. The 'Stripes' folder is another one that is simple but very effective...
      Luv Deb x

      Delete

Post a Comment