Boots N All...

Hi all...

As you can probably guess... I'm going through a bit of 'Shoe' addiction at the moment.... nothing wrong with that... mmm.....

Here we have another boot card... minus the curled toe... I sooooo love making these little babies!!! It makes you look at all your papers in a new light.. you kind of think... 'mmm... that would look sooo cool as a boot.... nice.. now... do I have matching ribbon for the laces.. no... mmmm... back to the shops... what a shame!!!' Then I think.... 'So wish I had a cheaper hobby!!!'  But that would be boring!




Well, that's it from me for tonight...

Till next time...

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Deb I have stumbled across your blog and your boot and I love, love, love it!!! Your colour combination and various textures are fantastic and work really well together. You should seriously consider sending this and a few matching items to a magazine for publishing...they'd love it. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to shre your link with some of my stampin friends. Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea... Thanks for your lovely comments... feel free to share & come back to visit any time...
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment