So Kind...

Hi my Friends...

With all this hot weather lately, not a lot of anything has been done except for sitting under the air conditioner watching TV and swimming... so today has been a housework catch up and working on my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary Invitations... yes... 50 wonderful years together!!! Stay tuned for that one... Dad... you will have to wait to see the invites... no peeking... I know you have been here looking. I want it to be a surprise...

Anyway, onto the next card..

This one was originally going to be a Mojo Monday card... it just wasn't working.. so... this is what I finished up with... I couldn't help using my current favourite Stampin' Up! Blossoms Punch & Mixed Bunch Stamp Set...
 
 
 

Well time for one more quick post..
Bye for now..

Luv Deb x

Comments