Flower Friends


Hi fellow crafties...

This last week I nearly hurled my laptop across the room!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I have been missing in action in the yucky world of website setup, legal mumbo jumbo form filling out dramas, codes, passwords etc blah, blah, blah... If things could go wrong did go wrong... (no wonder people get paid a fortune to set up on line businesses!!!) Of course, me being me, decided to give it all a bash myself... mmm....  I am still ironing out the wrinkles.. going to take a while so will keep you posted... If only it was as easy as blogging...

For those of you who would like to follow the progress of my new EShop business Wild Wicks Candles here is the link...

 www.wildwicks.com.au

Please ignore any spelling errors, lack of links etc during the construction phase... they will be fixed... still working through them... The shopping cart is still to be activated and will accept pay pal, and credit cards... I will definitely let everyone know when all is up and running... Stay Tuned!!!

So, back to today's card... yes I did make a little bit of time out to do some mindless crafting for stress relief!!! Hope you like it...




Enjoy the day...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments