Nannas Garden...

Hi all...

Well, 1st week of my holiday nearly over... not fair!!! They always go to fast!!!!!!!

Anyway, I've been busy watching movies, crafting & on the computer fuddling my way through a stack of legal mumbo jumbo setting up a new website and business for my Wild Wicks Candles. It's been a huge learning curve, a lot of swearing and walking away from the computer wondering why am I doing it all... then, I light one of my candles and am reminded why.... I lOOOVVEEE my delicious soy candles I want to share them with the world!!! So all is right in the universe, the bulk of the hard work is done... fun stuff to come, the website design. I've been playing on a trial version and have pretty much mastered it... still many hours of sweat & possibly tears to come, but soooo excited. There will be big announcements to come once it is all up and running...
Stay tuned... 

Back to business... the card making business that is...

The retired Stampin' Up! Butterfly punch has come out to play again.... used to make cute little sweet pea flowers... Love making these... they always remind me of the beautiful sweet peas in Nannas Garden. Got a bit carried away though as there is a heap of these little flower buds still sitting on my desk waiting to be used... mmm... will get to those later...

Now for the cards...







Well my lovelies, time to put the kettle on..
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments