Paper Doll #4

Morning all...

What an awesome morning it is... I got up to make a cuppa... looked out the window and could barely see to the back of the yard... fog, fog & more fog!!!! Love it!!!! So here I am, tucked away warmly in my little craft room for a couple of hours before work...

This mornings 'Show & Tell' sees the reappearance of one of my wonderful 'Julie Nutting Doll Stamps'... as I have probably mentioned before, they so remind me of my childhood, dressing little paper dolls... these stamps give me an excuse to do it again...

Here is 'Little Doll #4'...



 

Well, guess I had better get ready for work...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. I saw this on Pinterest, just wanted to tell you, you really do a great job with these dolls. I didn't realize you could post about other things besides SU products on your blog if you are a demonstrator. Thats so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment