Happy Anniversary Couple...


Morning all...

Well, another winters day in Adelaide.. its the sort of day you want to be cuddled up on the lounge, watching a couple of good movies... chips... chocolate.. you now how it goes... as for me... I'm off to work... in the cold... hope we are busy so the day goes fast....

So, today's card features yet another Silhouette Cameo Creation...

I wanted to do an Anniversary card that wasn't too girly.. something a 'male' would appreciate too... no fluff & lace... I am soooo in love with my new Cameo...

Oh yer, yesterday I was a bit naughty and bought a new colour printer with fade & smudge proof ink to start printing papers from my Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio... naughty Deb!!!!!

So back to the card.... (was a bit distracted then....) I decided to do a simple easel card... so here it is...



 


mmm... time to finish getting ready for work...
Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments