The Tool Belt...

 Hi all...

Well, my week is over... again... and 2 glorious days off are ahead... gotta love that!!! mmm... what to do is the million dollar question... crafting.. TV.. crafting.. cleaning (yuck!!! not that)... painting.. crafting... washing... crafting... tough decision...

Anyway, back to business... surprise surprise, the Silhouette Cameo is featured again... don't worry my lovely stamps... I haven't forgotten about you all... I still love you all soooo much... we will play again real soon... I promise...

These are more cards for the boys who love to 'build & fix'...


 

 


 Well, time for some zzzzz's... I have the bed to myself (my other half is in night shift at the moment...) so I tend to spread out and sleep in the unofficial 'Starfish' position.. or just diagonally, which ever takes my fancy at the time... mind you, I have him well trained, as he sleeps right on the edge of his side curled up giving me most of the bed... as I said... well trained. As he likes to put it 'Happy Wife, Happy Life!'  Oh so true...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

Post a Comment