Happy Birthday Cooper!

Hi all,

This last 3 weeks have been absolutely crazy!!!! As you probably know if you have been reading my blog... we have decided to sell up and move to a bigger house... you know what they say.... big house, big craft room!!!!! So, its been non stop packing boxes, painting, painting & yes, you guessed it... more painting... I think I am dreaming about it too.... shame that doesn't count as I may be finished by now....

I have only had time to do a special card for my nephew Cooper... he turned 8, and is mad about the new Monsters Inc. move out at the moment.... that's me on the left with the purple hair.... nice.... the other 2 are 'the boys'... Tanis in the middle and Torsten on the right... hee hee..... These little cuties were done using the Silhouette Cameo... yes, its come out to play again....

Hope you had a great birthday Coops... Lot of Love from Aunty Deb, Uncle Toast & Tanis xxx

 


I sooooo miss playing in my craft room lately.... but the big ugly ball has started rolling and must continue... back to painting again today... possibly ceilings and kitchen.... mmm... can't wait!!!!
I will try and sneak a bit of crafting in later... maybe....

Till next time... soon hopefully...

Luv Deb x

Comments