Happy Fathers Day!


To all you 'Fathers' out there Happy Fathers Day!!! I'm getting in a day early as I have to work tomorrow... not a lot of time to play... so, hope you all have a great day...

Anyway, here is the card I made for my son to give to Torsten... everyone calls him 'Toasty'.. hence the choice of cards... the little piece of toast has a message inside... couldn't resist making this... hope your day is not too bad at work tomorrow... I will see you when you get home.... thank you for being the most amazing father to our wonderful son... I love you with all my heart xxx...





I will share the card I made my Dad later... want it to be a surprise... in case he visits my blog...
Will chat soon...

Luv Deb x


Comments

  1. This looks fantastic Deb, gotta love all that Cameo can do, happy fathers day to Torsten :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel... hope your hubby has a lovely day... getting spoilt, as they do... oh, and yes... we do 'LOVE' the Cameo x

      Delete

Post a Comment