Pumpkin Soup...


Hi... back again...

Coffee in hand... yes, I know... I am hard at work... mmm...

This card was made using digital elements from Pickleberry Pop... love this site... & cut them out with my most favourite toy... my Cameo... added a bit of glossy accents to their eyes to make them look a bit more 'goulish'... & used some 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to give them a bit of depth...

Anyway... I looked at these cute little Pumpkin Heads and saw a bit of family resemblance.... I'm the little fat one at the front... Tanis (my very tall 15 year old son...) is the tall one at the back... Torsten (my other half) is the one on the right... there you have it... Pumpkin Soup... speaking of pumpkin soup... I do make a pretty mean one...






Well... time for a shower & get myself in to action... 'Deb... leave the craft room... do some work....'
yer, right...

Will chat soon...

Luv Deb x

Comments