Sweet 16...


Hi all...

Well, believe it or not, these 'Sweet 16' party invites are for my gorgeous son... mmm... 16... what a wonderful age!!! I have the purple party plates... hot pink cutlery & napkins... purple & hot pink cups... oh yer... a big purple fuzzy round mascot to throw around on the night!!! (I may have to post a picture of it... its very cute!) ...& as you probably have guessed... he is a bit of a rat bag... (in a nice way...) and decided he wanted a 'Sweet 16' birthday party.. in pink & purple... oh, I almost forgot the hot pink flashing satin 'Sweet 16' sash... you gotta have one of those!!! My son LOVES his music so the headphones on the skull was the deal clincher...

Here are the invites... LOTS of them!!!






 So, that's what I have been doing yesterday... not a lot of housework done though... oh... what a shame!!!

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments