Happy Birthday Dad!!!


Well... this post is all about 'Dad'.. love you Dad... & a big huge 'Happy Birthday' from me & the Boys... & in case you see this before I get there this afternoon... this is your birthday card, so please act surprised when you open it...

... for those of you who haven't guesses... he turned 77!!! I wanted to do a special card for him... so after much umming & aahhing... this is what I came up with... because he is a wood turner, it had to have some tree/leafy feel to it as well... made the car a bit bigger than the card for a bit of a different look... oh yer... have I mentioned I soooooooo love my Silhouette Cameo... mmmm... think I may have mentioned it before... once or twice... maybe more....




 
Well... time for a bit of housework... mmm... not too excited about that.... and get ready for Dads party this afternoon...
 
Till next time,
 
Luv Deb x

Comments