A Stroll Amongst the Trees...

Hi all...

Sorry for the absence of late... we are frantically finishing our house renovations to put it on the market for sale.. one would think I have had enough of painting... one would be wrong... this is 'nice' painting...not just flat walls... add a lovely glass of red... cool breeze... music in the background.. all courtesy of my loving partner & son... (don't know if they think I am too messy to paint inside...) what more do you need...  anyway this is the first of 3 paintings to fill some empty walls... this canvas is 30" x 60 "... yes, nothing like a 'little' canvas! Yesterday when I started I felt like I was outside flying a big square kite because of the wind!!! Not good... today however was perfect painting weather... here's what I came up with... showing the work in progress...


 
 
... a lovey sea turtle is going on the next canvas... I will show you when I finish... nothing like a bit of speed painting to fill up gaps on the walls.... not to mention a HUGE canvas...

Till Next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments