Secret Garden...


Hi all...

The card I want to show you today is a quick and easy technique made using sponging, stamping & embossing... quite simple but very effective... first you mask of a the top section of your card with a piece of paper, sponge the background... stamp the next layer and using white embossing powder stamp the top image... add a sentiment, & there you have it.. very simple but so effective...

I used the Stampin' Up! Secret Garden Stamp Set for the flowers & Morning Meadow for the sentiment... & I used Cajun Craze, Old Olive & Crushed Curry ink... if you wish to buy either stamp set.. click on 'Shop Now'...
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=129144&dbwsdemoid=4006279
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=129678&dbwsdemoid=4006279

 



If you are living in Adelaide...buckle down for a week of HOT days ahead... 43 degrees... that's just ridiculous!!! Its a good thing I have an air conditioner in my craft room... what a shame I have to go to work... mmm....

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments