Hello Daisy...



Hi all..

Well, my house has been sold and we are now living with 'the oldies..' ... feels like we are living in a motel.. the washing is done daily, the table is set every breakfast, dinner is waiting for us when we get home & hot water bottles magically appear in our bed!!! LOVE IT!!!

Today, I raided Mums craft cupboard for some much needed 'Crafting Therapy'... we also visited our local scrapbook store for some much needed supplies... you know how it is... I simply have no paper... needed more... and more... and more... oh yer... and a new die...  Mum bought this cute little Spellbinders Daisy Die... this is what I finished up with...




Well... 13 more sleeps till we move into the new house... simply cannot wait to play with all my beloved craft supplies again... miss my 'pretties'...sobbb.. sniff...

Till next time.

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Have fun at your mums lol, and hope it is all smooth sailing as you move into your own x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment