Post It...



Hi all...

Well, its been a while since my last post... every spare moment has been spent gyprocking, plastering, sanding & painting in the new shed... soooooooo much work and so little time... when I'm not out there, I'm at work or sleeping.... and a bit of drinking.... I vow to try and make time to blog more once the shed has been finished... not long now!!!

I did have a few minutes free one afternoon so I hit my room and made these little 'post it' note holders using my trusty Silhouette Cameo... Is been a while since it has seen some action, so it was nice to have a play again!!!


First of all I had to get the 'neccessary' crafting items... dip, crackers, red wine... mmmm... what more can you ask for... notice the glass is nearly empty.... will have to fix that :)








Well... time is ticking and time to go to work... told you... not enough time...
Will be back very soon with photos of the progress in the new shed... stay tuned...

Luv Deb x

Comments