Paper Beads...


Hi all..

What a crazy week of weather here in Adelaide!!! Warm, cool, windy and today, rainy, windy and stormy!! My poor little car was pelted with every bit of flying debris known to man! Not happy!!!

Anyway.. enough of the winging... I wanted to quickly share  some paper beads I made using eyelets... soooo much fun to make... I have made a cute bracelet out of these beads and some natural colour twine... I will add the photos to the post when I download it... there are so many tutorials online to get all the hints and instruction... go check them out...




...the possibilities are endless.. once you start making these, you will look at all your papers in a different light!!! Oh so cool...

Well... time for bed... I'm working till late tomorrow so need an early night...

till next time...

Deb x

Comments