Embossed Foil...


Hi all...

Who would believe good ol' trusty kitchen foil can be used to make something awesome to use on your cards... its soooo simple but looks amazing! Simply glue a piece of foil onto scrap card, let it dry, run it through an embossing folder, paint (I used Jo Sonya paints) let it dry and use either a solvent or do as I did... grab a cotton ball and a bit of nail polish remover and wipe away the paint from all the raised bits... I took some a bit further to give it a bit more of a rustic feel... It makes you look at all your folders in a different light!!!








Stay tuned for the finished cards...

Anyway.. as it is a public holiday here today (YAYYY!!!), I'm off to my glorious craft room for some candle making, glass painting & bath bomb making... mmm... yes... a hard day ahead!

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments