Hello again...


Hi guys...

Long time no see... no, I wasn't abducted by aliens or left the country... what did happen was life...
My little blog was always good therapy for me so I have decided to play again... for a bit of much needed therapy...

OK... what have I been up to? Well those of you who know me will know about my latest little adventure... I've been playing with my Polymer Clay again...

This Leopard print cane was so much fun to do... even the scraps 'smushed' up to do some pretty cool designs... I need more hours of the day... soooo many ideas, soooo little time!!! Story of my life!


 These little babies, along with heaps of others are available for sale at www.wildwicks.com.au



 Well... time for a shower and get ready for work...
I hope to chat to you all again very soon... have a great day!

Luv Deb x

Comments