Happy Saturday...


Hi all...

well, this is quite therapeutic... simply having a bit of a 'verbal spew'... as hideous as it all sounds, its pretty cathartic... you want to try it some time... just say it as it is, whatever comes to your mind... some people  use journals for this... very cool.. others tell their friends... some simply talk to their precious 'fuzlings'... dogs are very good listeners... cat not so much... well ours isn't anyway... she just gives you the 'stink eye' and demands to have her food pushed around so it forms the perfect little mound so she doesn't have to eat near the edge of her bowl or forces you to scratch her head until she says she has had enough.. yes, dogs are soooooo much more better listeners than cats... so long as you give them a bit of a scratch or a hug or let them simply sit by your feet... (and, keep them warm at the same time... ) they will sit with you and quietly listen till you feel much better, look you in the eye and let you know everything is OK...

So, now that I have had my 'Verbal Spew' I thought I would share another Dot mandala I have painted... now gracing Mum and Dads wall... This one was defiantly therapeutic to paint... I simply cannot go past these colours... all my favourites..

Now... time for some playing in the Studio with coffee in hand...

chat to you soon...
Luv Deb x

Comments