Whats been happening...



Morning all..

Well its been some time since I have visited my little blog... things have been a little crazy lately so I thought I would have a re-visit to my 'Debs Craft Shed...' little creative space..

I can't believe how often I used to post... it was a time where all my creative energies were spent in a little spare bedroom in our cute little house in Para Hills... I loved it! Now we have moved to Lewiston and my studio is HUGE and separate from the house but I still gravitate in the kitchen... and the  lounge... and the whole front room... I often laugh as my other half always reminds me... 'you have your own studio'... hint hint... 'get your crap out the kitchen' is what he really wants to say... but... being the gorgeous man he is, he never complains... as they say... 'Happy Wife Happy Life!'... I love that saying...

So, whats been happening...

LOTS! We have all worked throughout the Pandemic... some days have been challenging but we all got on with it. My art has always been a great stress relief.. a bit of escape from the real world... I have been struggling a bit to focus on one thing though... I'm pretty much flitting from one thing to the other lately... simply doing what makes me happy on that day... not finishing a lot though... I have a huge collection of UFO's (Unfinished Objects) I'll get back to the eventually...

'Dotting' has been taking up a trillion hours of my time... LOVIN' it! When the world comes back to some sort of a 'New Normal' I hope to runs some workshops here at Lewiston... in the 'Studio'... where I am meant to be playing in at the moment... (but, the fire is on in the Kitchen... its soooo warm... lovely to 'play' in... no, we don't need that space to cook tea...) Can't wait to share the wonderful relaxing art of Dotting with everyone...  

I have also started to make downloadable Colour In pages that fit into my Wilddori Traveler's Notebooks... I have used one of these pages to paint a 30 x 30 inch or 76.2 x 76.2 cm canvas... I blew it up on the computer, printed it out and cut out sections to give me some stencils to get the dimensions right and started the very time consuming but relaxing job of painting it with lush little dots with metallic bronze details... still not finished (this one is not going to be dragged off by the aliens and enter the 'UFO' world...) but, will have this as my project for the weekend...

 









If you want to download any of my Colour In Pages to simply colour or use them to create your own dot mandala painting, they are on special until this Sunday for only $0.50!  Use the link below to shop all the designs... 


Well, time to get ready for work... chat you you all soon...
Stay safe..

Luv Deb x







































Comments