My Happy Colour...


Morning all...

Just wanted to start the day with a 'happy post'... and, purple is my happy colour! 

Its another freezing morning here in Lewiston... love these mornings... shame I have to head off to work!  Unfortunately a necessary evil.  I work in an art store so I get to look at all the yummy coloured paints but not play with them! I spend the day inspiring others and find myself planning my next piece of art... but, by the time I get home, its cold and dark and all I want to do lately is curl up in front of the fire and binge on Stan or Netflix. mmm... not good... 







So, I hope you feel inspired to create something that makes you feel good... believe me, we all need to have a bit of positivity in our lives at the moment...

...and remember, be kind to each other... thank the person that packs your groceries or serves your food... a little goes a very long way... let them know they are doing a great job... a lot of those lovely people have literally put themselves in the firing line to help us all... I've been on that side of the counter through out the whole crazy 'Covid' period and that one person that shares a laugh or says you are doing a great job or simply thanks you with a smile, makes your day a whole lot brighter... 

have a great day guys...

Luv Deb x


Comments