What's the Latest?

Hi all...

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy in a crazy world that has been turned upside down!
I and finding more people are less tolerant and not in a good place... I am trying very hard to stay positive but some days get the better of me... 

My art plays a big place in putting my head in a better place and hopefully I can pass the 'good ju ju' on to others or inspire others to maybe create something for themselves... 

If art is not your thing, just take time out for yourself... pamper your soul... play your favourite music, light some delicious scented candles... look for a 'memory' smell that will transport you to a favourite time or place... shut your eyes, meditate, take time to pat the cat (I know she will love it as well) or snuggle up to your loved one... both the 2 legged and 4 legged variety... I know everyone is concerned with what is happening around them and throughout the world, they are stressed or just simply cannot cope so please ask your loved ones... RUOK?...  'are you OK?'... listen and offer advice if needed, sometimes a huge hug does wonders... we are all in this together...

I have been using my time to create beautiful Wildpod Soy Melts to not only smell great but are very mesmerizing to watch melt and give off gorgeous fragrance.. possibly taking you to that time in your life that you fondly remember or use it to just stop, and quite literally 'Smell the Roses'..

I will be posting a lot of these videos for you to enjoy and possibly purchase from the Wild Wicks Website... there will be HEAPS of fragrances coming over the next month or so..

Here is a little sneek peak of the Wilpod Sweet Vanilla Melts being poured for you to enjoy...

 

Stay safe...
Luv Deb x

Comments